OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I've been to the doctor twice, they said they seen too many…

Customer Question
I've been to the...

I've been to the doctor twice , they said they seen too many white blood cells in my discharge , both times I recieved a shit and 2 pills but now the discharge is still here .. my eating for Std's came back negative ... my symptoms are just discharge , and maybe heavier periods any ideas? I don't have but 1 sex partner and I rarely have sex I'm not sure what's going on and what should I do?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

No I didn't receive any

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No , never had an std or anything. Have 1 child

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Chip, General practice replied 1 year ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice

Hello I'm Dr Chip

What color is your discharge?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's clearish maybe a little green
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Like a clear green
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Or yellow , clear greenish yellow but it's definitely clear

Did you have a vaginal culture done?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm not sure what that is , I had a Pap smear where she swabbed the inside and looked under a microscope

OK

Sound's like you have what's called bacterial vaginosis and not gonorrhea or chlamydia or trichomonas that you must have been screened for and treated for

Were I your doctor I would treat this with a course of metranidazole orally

So you need to ask your doctor for that

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I was told I was being charged 5$ why was I charged 32$!!!?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I request a refund for 32$ I never was informed on 32$ only 5$ and this answer was no where near WORTH 32$ not even worth 5$

I'll ask customer service to give you a full refund then

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please and thank you!

No problem--done

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How long should it take?

Within in the hour probably but I promise you it will be done

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Still nothing
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No refund still

I put in your request but you can contact customer service yourself

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What is the number
p>