OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

As ur advice I had a pelvic ultrasound but it's normal. They…

Hi as ur advice I...
Hi as ur advice I had a pelvic ultrasound but it's normal. They said they didn't see any cause that why I am feeling sharp pain in the left side of my uterus. What u do now. Any suggestions pls.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I feel this sort of pain after dnc procedure. I am worried. Is this pain effects my chances of getting pregnant and having healthy baby and normal delivery in future. I had dnc twice. And I am planning to have a baby couple of months. And I am doing exercises and eating healthy. The thing is I cant exercise properly cause of this pain. Whenever I run or jump I feel sharp scramping pain only left side. I am worried. Pls advice.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I had a abortion once and miscarriage once. I am worried cause I also have dnc twice. So I really want to be healthy before I get pregnant but due to this pain I can't do Exercises. Should I ignore considering normal or it's a serious matter. Should I go for gynaecologist?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The thing is I only feel pain occasionally. I don't feel pain all the time. Sometimes when I am doing high intensity exercises or after the menstrual period.and my period are very short. It only lasts 2, 3 days. It all happens after dnc.do I need to worry or it's ok. I have been not taking seriously couple of months considering normal pain. But nw m worried coz I want to become mother again. N whether this sort of pain don't effect my pregnancy . I don't have any baby. Pls advice Thans.
2/15/2017

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

I am sorry for the delay in answering your question. I had to operate an emergency and could not reply you earlier. I apologize for your wait.

The occasional pain may not be worrisome and you would have an healthy pregnancy. So you should not worry. There is no reason to be. But if you have any vaginal discharge (with the occasional pain); this will need an attention. This could point to infection in the uterus. In that case you may need a vaginal swab and a course of antibiotic.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What I need to do now?? Do I go for gynaecologist for the vaginal swab??? I had antibiotics once after dnc procedure to prevent from infection. N it makes me diarrhoea for a weeks. So I don't know wat to do???i am planning to have baby in a 2,3 months period. Do u have any good advice what things should i follow to prevent from miscarriage again. I only have once miscarriage but this time I am worried n scared. Is there any medicine or diet I should take before getting pregnant.pls advice. I am looking forward your answer. Thanks.

Just a good diet, healthy life style, good physical activity and avoiding stress and anxiety would be helpful to avoid miscarriage. You may get a check up with the gynecologist and also get an hormonal evaluation so it is certain that miscarriage was not due to aberration of hormones. Get a vaginal swab too by the gynecologist.

I feel there is nothing worrisome. Just because you had problems with previous pregnancies can one apprehensive. But avoid stress. Things would fall in to place.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks. The thing is that my husband don't knw about all these women problems. If I make him understand he just ignores or get bored. I knw women needs a husband support n love during pregnancy. But he is very insensitive to understand my problem n pain. Should I send him to take a good consultation to gynaecologist??

Yes, he should be. He has to understand that this is a delicate phenomenon and women need all love and care.