Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I think I may be pregnant. I haven't been on birth control

Customer Question

I think I may be pregnant.
I haven't been on birth control for almost 6 months.
I have had ALL pregnancy symptoms possible for the past month and a half.
Last month my period came 5 days early.
It started off not normal very light. Then gradually got heavier but not as heavy as my normal super heavy period.
I took several pregnancy tests in the past few weeks. All come out negative. I still have been having pregnancy symptoms to this day. My boyfriend and I had sex last night & both of us said that sex felt different. It was very uncomfortable for me and had lots of cramps when about to orgasum even though I was super wet and horny. He said that my vagina felt spongy and not like it usually has. We have sex very often & do not take precautions. My symptoms are, lower back pain, dizziness, peeing a lot, increased smell, a lot of nausea, & super tired all the time. Am I pregnant?
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: I've had cramps everyday very mild, my period usually come around the same day of the month on the 23rd. They are very heavy, but this time my period came on the 18th, light mild cramps, & not as"heavy" but still semi heavy.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 8 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr David replied 8 months ago.

it doesn't sound like you are pregnant.

are you trying to get pregnant?

you could have a bladder infection causing you to pee a lot and cause back pain and increased smell.

you need to get your urine tested to check for infection.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You really think it's a bladder infection? I've had them many times before & NEVER had any symptoms like these before. I mean my symptoms are super naseau, fautigue, increased smell, lower back pain, increased vaginal discharge, dizziness, mild cramping & peeing a lot.