Your previous photos pointed a yeast infection as white discharge is pointer to it. Monistat helps in it and your yellow discharge may be due to it. Since you are improving and your investigations were negative, you should be alright in a week or so. Following measures would also help you; avoid (if you do) following;
1) panty liners,
3) sexual lubricants
These are recommended:
1) Wear loose, all cotton underwear as they absorbs body moisture.
2) Wipe front to back when you urinate or have a bowel movement. Bowel bacteria can infect vagina.
3) Do not shave the vulvar area as the pubic hair protects against chemicals making contact with the skin.
4) Avoid all chemicals in the Vulvo vaginal area.
5) Avoid pantyhose and tight pants such as jeans which trap moisture near in the perineum
6) After exercise or any sweat producing activity, bathing or swimming, make sure the perineum is air dried., Moist surfaces that rub against each other break down and provide an area for yeast secondary growth ,
7) Follow a low carbohydrate diet. Take steroids, antibiotics and oral contraceptives only if very necessary.
Your previous white discharge and symptoms could have these possibilities too;
1) Physiological leukorrhea; this refers to generally not bad smelling, mucous, white or yellowish vaginal discharge in the absence of a pathological cause. It is not accompanied by other signs and symptoms, such as itching, pain, burning or irritation.
Physiological leukorrhea is usually due to estrogen induced changes. Although the reason for the increased or altered discharge is not always known, one can be reassured that this is unlikely to be a pathologic finding (if there is a normal vaginal and cervical examination, normal vaginal pH), normal findings on microscopy, and negative amine test. Treatment is then unnecessary.
2) Vaginal discharge due to
a) irritants (scented panty liners, spermicides, soaps and perfumes, and local application drugs)
b) allergens (latex condoms, topical antifungal agents, seminal fluid).
Wish you a very happy, prosperous, healthy and safe new year 2017.
It is privilege assisting you.
Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.
Wishing you all the very best in life.