Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I have a question about when I conceived. If I gave you

Customer Question

Hi. I have a question about when I conceived. If I gave you information would you be able to tell me when I did?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 8 months ago.

depending on the measured values of the baby by ultrasound, time of conception can be verified plus/minus 1 week.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
if I gave you dates and my week of pregnancy could you help me?

Yes, sure.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Okay. I am 27 weeks tomorrow. I cannot remember my last period date. Sometime in the beginning of July. I had protected sex on the 12th. And then unprotected on July 8, 15, 16, 23 and he came inside. The first guy on the 12th that was protected was when my bf and I broke up. I am so worried its from the 12th. I took the test on July 31 and was positive. I was 6 weeks on august 24 which is when I was able to hear the heartbeat and got my first ultrasound.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
my due date is April 7. It was April 11 but then after my second ultrasound it changed. The doctor there told me it wouldnt have happened on the 12th. But then my due date changed within a few days. I'm just scared.

Due date declared during the first weeks of pregnancy is most reliable, it can change later because of the different growing of babies. From the values you gave me, conception should have taken place around July 18th. So I think there is no reason to worry.

Kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).

Thanks a lot, all the best for you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Do you promise? Like I shouldnt worry at all? Please tell me no..

I think you don´t have to worry, moreover because the first contact was protected.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Okay thank you so much.

you are very welcome! ;-)

Please don´t forget a friendly rating (3-5 stars).

Do you have any more questions?

If done do take a moment to rate may answer as this is the only way we get paid for our work and time on this website.