OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have been constipated for a month or so, some bowel

Customer Question
movements are normal but more...
I have been constipated for a month or so, some bowel movements are normal but more often I have to push- when I do sometimes a white vaginal discharge comes out of my vagina. I was standing in the kitchen a bit ago and the discharge just leaked out. I also went to Urgent care yesterday because at the top of my left butt cheek it was very sore when i pressed on it and it fell like a knot or ball was in it... he said it was a cyct like inside the skin since nothing was visible on the outside-- but today it is GONE. Today I woke up with sore hips, and they are still sore...
What is going on?? I had the flu shot like 4 days ago but I dont think that anything to do. I don't take meds- I did wean off adderall but was only on that for 3 months like 10 mg every other day.
I've been having lots of anxiety lately and feeling spacey and light headed at times..
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/21/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Captain, Doctor replied 12 months ago
Dr Captain
Dr Captain, Doctor

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

I have read your post and observations. Would you prefer a summary answer to your question, or would you prefer more back-and-forth, where there will be a series of more questions and more details clarified? There is no difference in charges for your preference. You can continue to ask questions and receive answers without additional charges.

Either way, the goal is for your satisfaction, and I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified