OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have now had a second incident whereby my clitoris is

Customer Question
enlarged and is very painful...
I have now had a second incident whereby my clitoris is enlarged and is very painful. It does not last days but I do not know how to get relief
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Since last night just before bedtime. I have used Polysporin on it but no real difference. I was wondering if I should rest with a cool cloth or something. I figured putting warmth on it was not a good idea
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Osteoarthritis and Hypothyroidism
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
11/18/2016
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 1 year ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

It is probably a bacterial infection

Do you have a picture?

just click send to reply

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified