OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

My cycle has been on since November 5the. Can I take

Customer Question
My cycle has been on...
My cycle has been on since November 5the. Can I take Estroven to slow it down.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I did in June he gave me a prescription for some hormone pills. It stopped after a week of taking them. Now it started back again. But I can afford a Dr right now.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Aleksandra Frye,
 replied 1 year ago
Aleksandra Frye

Hello, my name is***** I am Board Certified with 17 years of experience. I am reviewing your question and I will be with your momentarily! :)

OB GYN Doctor: Aleksandra Frye,
 replied 1 year ago

How heavy is the bleeding and how long does your cycle normally last?

OB GYN Doctor: Aleksandra Frye,
 replied 1 year ago

Hello, this is Dr. Frye from Just Answers and I am wondering if you still needs help with your question? Thank you very much!

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified