Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

Sorry, didn't know if you were real. I have a bump near my

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: Sorry, didn't know if you were real. I have a bump near my vagina that was itching, I looked and squeezed it and puss came out it. I've been with one male for the last four years
JA: I'm the gynecologist's Assistant. I work with them to help customers like you. How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: I just noticed it. I just got the Implanon out of my arm, I've been cramping and feeling sick from that, I have bad allergies, but I have been relatively fine lately.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No, I have no known STDs or anything else. (which I'm trying to figure out if this is one)
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Aleksandra Frye replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I hope that I can help you, looks like you were previously being helped by another expert. :)