OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Just wondering what's happening. Everytime after sex I get

Customer Question
Hi, just wondering what's happening...
Hi, just wondering what's happening. Everytime after sex I get moderate upper tummy pains. They vary from dull and crampy to sharp
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: It usually lasts for day, sometimes two. I've had the pain after sex ever since I started having sex. Nothing seems to make it better, but exercise and sharp movements make it worse
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have really irregular and heavy periods. The pain is usually really quite horrible, and unbearable. I take strong medications for the pain. I usually get really nauseous before, during and after my periods and that causes me not to be able to eat
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
11/17/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will get back to your reply momentarily.

There can be few reasons for your symptoms including fibroids and endometriosis. i would recommend you to get a thorough physical examination by a gynecologist and and ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis as this need full evaluation for exact diagnosis so that treatment can be offered accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor