How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Abid Your Own Question
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 5985
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. Abid is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife having a 41 mm water pack in her utress and she feel

Customer Question

My wife having a 41 mm water pack in her utress and she feel pain when start her period
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: IS it dangerous
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Doctor scan her and then told her
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 11 months ago.

Hi. I am Dr Abid.Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 11 months ago.

Water bag in Genital area called cyst is usually not dangerous , but this is painful and with each cycle presents with pain .

So , it would be ideal that , to overcome monthly pain , this may be managed with surgery .

Good luck .

Let me know if you have further quires .

Positive feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks .