OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

HAVE THIS PROBLEM EVERY TIME I GET PRAGENT I LOST IT WHAT…

Customer Question
HAVE THIS PROBLEM EVERY...

HAVE THIS PROBLEM EVERY TIME I GET PRAGENT I LOST IT WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE PLEASE?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

NOPE AND AM NOT TAKING ANY MEDICATION

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I FEEL I HAVE INFECTION CAUSE I FEEL ADOMOND PAIN

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

LIKE A MONTH NOW

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
11/8/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to hear that you lost your pregnancy. There are reasons in both you and the fetus. You may have polycystic ovarian disease which can make it difficult to carry a pregnancy. You don't state your age, but that can be a factor. There may have been a genetic defect in the baby that caused a miscarriage. An infection in the uterus is a possibility. May I suggest you see a Gynecologist for a complete evaluation to find out if you have a medical problem that can be resolved so you can be able to carry a pregnancy to term.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you