OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

After my bf performed oral sex my vagina got swollen,itchy,

Customer Question
red and a brown discharge...
after my bf performed oral sex my vagina got swollen,itchy, red and a brown discharge for 3 days and now its white discharge still itchy and red so I'm thinking its yeast infection not sure.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
11/7/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry you have a vaginal infection. It sounds like you have a yeast infection, but it is very unusual for yeast to be transmitted in this way. You can try Monistat for 3 days (over the counter) and if cleared, great, if not a visit to your Gynecologist for evaluation for Herpes, Chlamydia.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

How are you feeling?

OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 1 year ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

You could try an over the counter yeast treatment and if this doesn't make things better in 24 to 48 hours, have a complete pelvic exam by your OB/GYN.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD