Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I have a lump real close to my rectum, it's painful to touch

Customer Question

Hi I have a lump real close to my rectum, it's painful to touch or wen I sit in the toilet other then that it don't bother me .. what could it be
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I had it about for a week but didn't really pay attention to it till Monday ,I haven't really done anything
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I had a cyst on my spine that I had to get removed about 6 yrs ago that's all
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 9 months ago.

Hi. I am Dr Abid.Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 9 months ago.

Bump close to rectum is either because of Hemorrhoids or this could be Wart , or benign mass .

It would be ideal for you to have examination please .

Exact nature of the Lump can be defined after examination , and appropriate treatment can be offered accordingly .

So please go for examination .

Good luck .

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid