OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have noticed a black bump on the inside of my vaginal

Customer Question
lips. It looks like a...
I have noticed a black bump on the inside of my vaginal lips. It looks like a mole. It is new and I'm concerned about genital warts.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I just saw it today after my morning shower. I was on antibiotics for a sinus infection and then developed a yeast infection from the medicine. I used Monistat to clear it up. I also take levothyroxin for under active thyroid
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: No the sinus infection is gone
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have only had one sexual partner and I have been his only one.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
10/31/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

can you upload a clear jpg photo of this black bump so I can better help you?

it could be a blocked skin pore or a blood blister or benign skin angioma.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will have to wait until I get home to do so. Are genital warts this color?

usually genital warts are not black.

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified