OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

This is question for new expert because it asked me? Ive had

Customer Question
3 or 4 surgeries on...
This is question for new expert because it asked me? Ive had 3 or 4 surgeries on my cervix due to dysplasia and was wondering if I could have cancer now. I have a few symptoms but was wondering if its a sign or you think its something different for another specialist. I have cramps sometimes(not everyday) that I used to not get until I got myperiod. Now I have them when off my period. I don't bleed between periods though and I'm not pregnant. I also am very tired and only crave sweets and that's what I basically been living off of for months. Maybe once or twice a month I may eat a real meal. Also i run out ta breath real quickly and the doc at the hospital said i had pneumonia but that was since before April. Also I didn't have any congestion whatsoever but I am known to have some allergies and now I am starting to get congested but not badly. I may have missed some things but any questions please feel free to ask..ty
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
10/30/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 1 year ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD

Cervical cancer is not associated with any of these symptoms. The only way that cervical cancer is diagnosed s with a pap smear. So obviously if you have not had a pap test in the last year, you should go to a Dr and have one done.

Dr. K.
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD