Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I am really scared. I am 71 years old. I am on xalerto for

Customer Question

I am really scared. I am 71 years old. I am on xalerto for DVT. I have always had pains on my right side and I went to a special (a few years back) and he said I had adhaesions from my appendix surgery. I have gotten cysts on my ovaries a lot too, so I just thought one broke and it made me bleed some?
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: resting or the doctor has me on wellburtin (which she just increased and lorazepam 0.5 MG
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have a rapid heart beat and is watched all the time with a cardlogist, also a mircal value hole in my heart which another cartdliigist see me on. I have bronchiectasis,,copd,some asthma, I am really scared. I don't want an operation and I was in the hospital 7 1/2 adays in Feb. with the bronchiectasis and I took 3a different antibiotic in April which made me really not feeling well, plus couldn't afford. I have enough problems at the top area, I don't want more. I ma died at 70 with colon cancer and my dad at 66 with massive heart attack;, ananserym in stomach. Sorry for spelling so much wrong. I take care of my grandkids most of the time and we don't have any other family, only my husband (85 yrs old), my son, his wife and 2 grandkids that live with us.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?