OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I can't have sex with boyfriend. I think hymen is the

Customer Question
problem. It's JA: Is...
I can't have sex with boyfriend. I think hymen is the problem. It's
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: This is first time reaching out for help. Too embarrassed to talk to anyone about it. I'm 50 and never had sex intereste
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No. Just can't allow boyfriend to entereat- to painfully
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/23/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

why can't you have sex with your boyfriend?

at age 50 you could have vaginal driness and scar tissue there

you should buy some KY jelly to help with lubrication which can help

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Tried all that

you need to see a doctor then and get a gyn examination.

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified