OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

For a few weeks I get this pain in my left side every

Customer Question
Ok for a few weeks...
Ok for a few weeks I get this pain in my left side every morning at the same time then it go away? 2nd last Sunday me and my boyfriend was having intercorse and it made me sick to my stomach and I was in pain I had a little spotting then that Monday I started what I think was my menstrual cycle. Here it is Sunday and I'm still having bleeding. My cycle only be 3 to 4 days. O plan on going to the Dr. Bit what do this sound like to you?
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: Then pain come and go it's been like around 3 weeks. But the pain be at the same time every morning and no vomiting or nausea.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I had a kidney infection back in March
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/23/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Abid, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor

Hi. I am Dr Abid.Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

What is the exact location of pain in left side ?

Regards .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Like my hip it feels like a uti but I went to urgent care they didn't find anything in my urine sample

Thanks for info ...

In this case possibility of kidney stone should be ruled out , I will suggest you to have Ultrasound please to rule out the possibility of kidney stone as this presents with one sided pain ..

So better to get it now , UTI is less likely .

Good luck .

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/”

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what about the bleeding
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's been 7 days. Its not normal

Bleeding is important feature of stone as it irritates kidney and ureter and results in to bleeding .

So better to get it done please .

Good luck .

Positive feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok

Positive feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks .

Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor