Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I need help for my due daye5 Date. Well I had sex the with 2

Customer Question

Hi I need help for my due daye5 Date
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Well I had sex the with 2 guys 2 different months guyou number one is saying my baby is his I had sex with him February 12th 13th and my ex boyfriend end ove February to march 20th 2016 who would be the father ove my baby
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Well yes my 1st time talking about this never talked about it
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No just trying find out who is the father
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 12 months ago.

Hello from justAnswer.

What is your due date?

Is the due date based on your last period or an ultrasound (or both)?

I had asked for your due date and have not heard back. After I did not hear back, I noticed that you posted another question and said that an ultrasound on may 8th showed that you were 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant.

The standard dating of pregnancy is relative to the day of the late period. But, to be this far along on an ultrasound done on May 8th, that would mean that you would have ovulated and gotten pregnant at the end of May, around May 29th or May 30th. The actual day of intercourse could have preceded this day by several days, since the sperm can survive in the female genital tract for several days. However, it would be impossible for sperm from a sexual encounter on Feb 12th or 13th to have survived in the female genital tract to have caused this pregnancy. The sperm simply could not have survived from mid-February to the end of March. So, if the only time that you had sex with guy number one was on Feb 12th and 13th, he could not be the father. If the only person with whom you had sex in late March was guy number 2, then guy number 2 must be the father.

If i can provide any additional information, please let me know.