Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I'm interested had sex with 2 guys 1st guy was February 12th

Customer Question

Hi I'm interested had sex with 2 guys 1st guy was February 12th and 13th 2016 and my ex boyfriend end of February to march 20th did a early ultrasound may 8th it said I was like 7 weeks and 4 days pergnant everone keep telling me it's not my ex baby it's the 1st guy so idk who can be the father and the other guy is baby mom is due the same day as me December 20th 2016 but she's due 3 days after me
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 12 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

When was your last menstrual period?

Are your periods regular?

Thanks.
Waiting for your response.