OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

How I can lower my FSH. I'm not taking any medication my FSH

how I can lower my...
how I can lower my FSH
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I'm not taking any medication my FSH in 2014 was 8.6 and now 2 weeks a go was 18.6
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No, usual I'm healthy my period is regular but I noted that my cycle is sooner then before.
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: No pain it comes 25 days some times 22 days. any my FSH was big changes
10/19/2016
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

your ovaries have to produce more estrogen for your pituitary gland to make less FSH hormone.

have you had your estrogen or estradiol levels checked?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok i'm waiting
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
reason estradiol was < 50
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
where are you

I am on the east coast

how old are you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Why you don't answer my question

you didn't answer my question of how old are you

your estrogen levels are low and your FSH is high

this is from ovarian dysfunction when your ovaries don't make enough estrogen.

this can happen with menopause

that is why I asked you your age.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm 33
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Why big changes in 2 years
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm California
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Where are you doc

normal estrogen levels for Premenopausal: 17-200 pg/mL

your levels are in this range.

FSH levels can go up and down during the menstral cycle.

so when you get your FSH levels checked will determine your FSH levels

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I just check 2 weeks ago and the results was fsh 18.6
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm planning to get married and have kids that is why I want to get help to lower fsh level

normal FSH for Women who are still menstruating: 4.7 to 21.5 mIU/ml

your FSH is normal range.

your levels will be fine and you will be able to have children with these levels.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My sister is 47 and had baby girl about year a go

that is good.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How about my steradoil leave, I drink lots of coffee and Indian tea

you should cut down on your coffee and tea and caffeine and slowly cut down on that.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What can effect my fsh to be elevated
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't exercise, my work is stressful
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What else I should do to improve or lower fsh and increase estrogen or steradoil whatever that is

your FSH levels normally go up and down before and after during your menstral period.

FSH spikes up during your ovulation.

this is all regulated by your pituitary system and is working normally for you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
But to be safe side , to improve what should I do

there is nothing you can do to affect your FSH and estrogen levels.

your body's pituitary and ovaries regulate these hormone levels for you

and you could have good fertility at this point.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you

you are welcome

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do stress effect or make pituitary gland
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do stress effect or make pituitary gland imbalance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Therefore effect all hormones

stress can cause some small changes of your adrenal cortisol levels

stress can also cause skipping of your periods

but it will not cause permanent effect or damage to your FSH and estradiol levels.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok I'm going speed my wedding the start try to conceive . doctor your are the best how can I rate you

you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area

do you see it?

Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
saw it , your the best
Dr David
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor