Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn
88055251

I am trying to fall pregnant, not sure what else to do, we

Customer Question

Hey,
I am trying to fall pregnant, not sure what else to do, we have done a sperm test on my partner and his sperm is fine, I am taking vitamin and mineral tablets that have folic acid in it, iron and iodine, I am also taking berry blend tablets, vegetable tables, fruit tablets, my partner is also taking vitamin and mineral tablets, I have a little monitor that I have that I have to pee on a stick it in test my fertile days, and I have not once got a peak, I keep getting low, is there a result for that
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 10 months ago.
Hello, I'm Dr Manos M.D., board certified ObGyn. How long have you been having relations with your part and not conceived? Are your periods 28 days apart from the beginning of to the next one?
Your partner. Beginning of one to beginning of next
It's actually 12:45 am where I am and I can comment in the morning at 7am EDT. U.S.A. and go to sleep for now.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have been in the relationship for almost 2 years, still haven't conceive, yeah 28 days I am pretty sure
I'm back and rested. It sounds like you are not releasing an egg each month considering the lack of a rise in the hormone that stimulates release around day 14 of your cycle. You need to see a Gyn to evaluate your basic profile of your monthly reproductive cycle. From my experience, ovulation problems are the easiest to manage as the medications that are used have been around for decades and quite effective. This should not be expensive and the use of ultrasound imaging of your reproductive organs is fairly routine. You should have conceived by now so don't hesitate to have yourself evaluated. I hope I've been helpful.