How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr David Your Own Question
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 46740
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am an over 60 post menopausal women who's Labia Minora has

Customer Question

I am an over 60 post menopausal women who's Labia Minora has shrunk to practically nothing....can this be reversed ? I have met a younger man and have not had sex with him yet.....I just feel very embarrassed that my genitalia is not going to resemble that of younger women.
Could you please offer me some advice ? Thank You
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 11 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr David replied 11 months ago.

yes, you should ask your doctor for estrogen vaginal creams like Premarin vaginal cream.

this can help with vaginal dryness and help rejuvinate your vagina as well.

your gyn doctor can prescribe this to you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you so much for your fast response.
Expert:  Dr David replied 11 months ago.

you are welcome

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using