OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have etreme itchines in the area of the vulva and

Customer Question
clitoris. How can I...
I have etreme itchines in the area of the vulva and clitoris. How can I be helped
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Traumeel and Atropine which help for very brief periods - they are compounded ointments
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: Have been menopausal for more than 10 years - no pain just itching and burning, especially itching
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Have been diagnosed with IC have had total hysterectomy
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/14/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Moe Zafarani, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Moe Zafarani
Moe Zafarani, Doctor

I'll be glad to help.

Are you also experiencing any pain or discharge?

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified