Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I had a normal period sept 7. On Oct 3 I felt different so I

Customer Question

I had a normal period sept 7. On Oct 3 I felt different so I took a pregnancy test it was negative. On Oct 4 I started what I thought was my period. It was only for two days though with random crapping. Yesterday I started spotting I took a pregnancy test and it was positive though it wasn't as dark as the control line it was definitely there continued to spot I took another test this morning different brand still had a line but it was very faint almost not there... So the question is this a miscarriage or is there a chance I could still be pregnant or is it a chemical pregnancy? I know you can't give me a definite but what is your medical opinion?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I am Dr Abid.Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Spotting can occur in early pregnancy , so if pregnancy test is positive , you should immediately get Ultrasound to define things more please .

So please get Ultrasound as early as possible .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Are you there ....

“Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid