Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Ted hope ur feeling ok Remember me? I finished the 10 day

Customer Question

Good morning dr Ted hope ur feeling okRemember me ? I finished the 10 day medication they gave me of antibiotic zamur and reparil tablet and mayogesic pills now feeling much better.. Movement less heavy and pain gone
Wanted to ask U is it safe to exercise and swim ? Meaning sonics the operation I have not been able to go back to regular lifestyle and my weight now 99 KG and really need to start moving again but can't seem to do it without feeling pains or discomfort later
What's ur advice
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

What was your diagnosis?

How old are you?

What treatment did you have?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.