OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I had a baby on June 2 of this year I breastfeed for 2

Customer Question
Hello I had a baby...
Hello I had a baby on June 2 of this year I breastfeed for 2 months and stopped I was not on any birth control my first period arrived sept 27 me and my husband had an accident tough on sept 15 the condom got stuck inside of me and we had sex sept 17 and 21 using the pull out method my question is does that mean I'm not pregnant since I got my period I had a blood exam done sept 27 and a transvaginal ultrasound sept 29 is it okay to start my birth control since I'll be going to planned parenthood due to my insurance
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
10/3/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will get back to your reply momentarily.

Since you had your last intercourse before your period you are not pregnant and can start your birth control.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Regards.

Do you have followup questions?

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor