Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Specialist advice in Gynecology,Menstrual problems,STDs, Pregnancy .
6740150

Im trying to get pregnant. my period came on one day and

Customer Question

Hi! My name is ***** ***** im trying to get pregnant.
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: my period came on one day and went back off, i have been taking preg prep and prenatal vitamin
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: yes i have three kids and i want another
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Do you have any irregularity in periods?

Any tests done so far?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, my period came on one day and went back off
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.

Also please let me know what is your age ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i been taking preg prep and i am 29
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
does anything over the counter really works for getting pregnant
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for the quick reply.

As you have three kids & you want to have one more but your period came on one day and went back off,you need to wait & watch.

Its most common causes are:stress,being overweight or underweight,imbalance of hormones,polycystic ovarian syndrome/estrogen dominance,uterine abnormalities (fibroids/cysts/polyps/endometriosis).

Stress/anxiety is one of the most common cause.When you are under stress,adrenal glands secrete a hormone called cortisol.Cortisol has a direct impact on the sex hormones estrogen, progesterone, and DHEA. This causes disturbance in female menstrual cycle.

You need to wait & watch for 3 cycles.If the symptoms persists,then you need clinical examination,testing for thyroid function and other hormone levels. A pelvic exam is required to rule out any uterine abnormality, a cervical polyp or fibroid, or a uterine infection.Also you need an ultrasound to evaluate the uterus, the ovaries and the fallopian tubes.

There is no approved,authentic & reliable product available over the counter that works for getting pregnant.

So bot***** *****ne is please wait for 3 cycles(2 more cycles) & then accordingly you need to make an appointment with your obs/gyne doctor.

Thank you.

Hope this helped.

Is there is anything else that you would like to know? I am happy to address your follow-up questions. Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going. You need to wait for 3 cycles(2 more cycles) & then accordingly you need to make an appointment with your obs/gyne doctor.

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to help you.If you are done,then please leave a positive rating for my answer above the chat box.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer

I have seen that you have not rated my answer so far.Please leave positive rating above the chat box. However if you still have any questions,please let me know..I am happy to address your follow-up questions.

Please do not forget to leave positive rating.

Thank you.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for replying back.

Do you have a follow up question.Please ask here.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh