OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I had sex with two guys two weeks apart. One on 10/31/2015

Customer Question
okay I had sex with...
okay I had sex with two guys two weeks apart. One on 10/31/2015 and the other 11/14/15. My due date was 8/8/16. How can I tell which one is the father?
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Yes it is my first time
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No nothing else
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
9/30/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello from JustAnswer.

With a due date of 8/8/2016, the day of ovulation would have been 11/16/2015. As such, the only man that could be the father would be the man with whom you had sex on 11/14/2015. Sperm can sruvive in the female genital tract for up to five days, but it would be impossible for any sperm from the 10/31/2015 encounter to survive until the day of ovulation.

So, the due date would indicate that the father is the man with whom you had sex on 11/14/2015.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.

Dr. D. Love, Doctor