OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have had intense itching for 3 years constantly and gone

Customer Question
to several Dr I have...
I have had intense itching for 3 years constantly and gone to several Dr I have 2 prescription drugs for yeast infection and no help can you help me please
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Flocozucan the script for yeast infection and yes I have seen a dermatologist also he said I have Lachen Placan
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am not diabetic but I do have hypothyroidism
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
9/29/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN replied 1 year ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN

Did the dermatologist say it was lichen planus, or lichen sclerosus?

What was the other prescription you were given?

Was a biopsy done?

Is the itching at the vaginal entrance? Does the skin appear either white or purple? Thank you.

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified