OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I need a advice or check up

Customer Question
Hi Doc My name is jay I...
Hi Doc
My name is jay
I need a advice or check up
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
9/24/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Abid, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor

Hi. I am Dr Abid.Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

How can I help you , please let me know your issues ?

Regards .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My penis is aching something in urethra i experience 3 days already.

Please let me know , do you have rash , bump or any history of unprotected sex ?

Regards .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did unprotected sex.
When i touching my penis its hurt.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
May be i need to take anti bacterial medicine? Is it possible?

You should first get blood test for Genital Herpes , if it comes positive than you should get Antiviral cream called Acyclovir , apply it over penis .

Regards .

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/”

Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor