How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Your Own Question
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 2537
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I suffer from depression & anxiety. My doctor has retired

Customer Question

Hi I suffer from depression & anxiety. My doctor has retired can I please get some help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I still have not received a reply?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

It would depend upon what type of help you are seeking.

We are unable to provide prescriptions over the internet, so if you were looking for help in obtaining a prescription, that would not be possible.

We are only able to provide information in response to questions, so if there is an answer to a question that would be helpful, we would be glad to assist you.