How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Anil Kumar Your Own Question
Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 9380
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr Anil Kumar is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm in pain in my stomach. After having intercourse for this

Customer Question

I'm in pain in my stomach. After having intercourse for this past 3 days i have noticed I was constipated and I can not go to the bathroom at all. I've been drinking teas and drinking water and I can't seem to find any type of relief. Could this be related?
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: 2.5 days, nausea no vomiting
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No, I'm pretty healthy
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age and gender?

What is the exact location of pain in abdomen?

Bloating and flatulence?

Is pain sharp and continuous or dull and intermittent?

Any medical history?

Are you taking any medications?

Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
35, female. Bloating. Sharp and it keeps getting worse .. No issues prior to this.
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Thanks for all these additional information.
I understand your concern.

Well you should take stool softener or laxative like Dulcolax.

Also take Mylanta gas.

You should take OTC Naproxen.

And take OTC Prilosec.

If your pain'll not improve then see your doctor for a clinical examination and undergo Ultrasound whole abdomen.

Warm compresses with a heating pad can be helpful.

Take OTC Gatorade.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.