How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Norbert Scheufele Your Own Question
Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 20107
Experience:  specialist at self employed
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr Norbert Scheufele is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 38 year old, no children. Good health. I've been having

Customer Question

Hello. I am 38 year old, no children. Good health. I've been having pain in the groin area for 4 days now. It feels like muscular pain after an intense workout. Today, I noticed a lump in the groin area. It is painful when I touch it. And the pain goes down to my leg. I also have breast tenderness, nausea, and I'm tired. But I started my periods yesterday, so those symptoms may be related to that. However, I am having trouble walking normally, due to the pain. Should I go to the clinic asap?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 10 months ago.


these symptoms can be caused by an inflammatory infection, so I would recommend an examination as soon as possible. Treatment then depends on the result and you are on the safe side.

Hope you get well soon, kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).
Thanks a lot, all the best for you.