OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I am 38 year old, no children. Good health. I've been having

Customer Question
Hello. I am 38...
Hello. I am 38 year old, no children. Good health. I've been having pain in the groin area for 4 days now. It feels like muscular pain after an intense workout. Today, I noticed a lump in the groin area. It is painful when I touch it. And the pain goes down to my leg. I also have breast tenderness, nausea, and I'm tired. But I started my periods yesterday, so those symptoms may be related to that. However, I am having trouble walking normally, due to the pain. Should I go to the clinic asap?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
9/12/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 1 year ago
Dr Norbert Scheufele

these symptoms can be caused by an inflammatory infection, so I would recommend an examination as soon as possible. Treatment then depends on the result and you are on the safe side.

Hope you get well soon, kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).
Thanks a lot, all the best for you.

Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele