Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I'm really sorry to be bothering you again. I was onto you

Customer Question

Hi Dr.David, I'm really sorry to be bothering you again. I was onto you before my name is***** 34 years old I had a misscarraige in February and I contacted you about a few questions I had. I have a new question. I started noticing slight spotting in the tissue when I went to the bathroom 2 days ago and today it's got heavier, like a period except my period isn't due for another 4 days. I have a regular 28 day cycle so I'm just wondering why do you think it came early this month?thank you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Dr. David doesn't seem to be working now. May I take your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi yes I'd love if you could help thank you. I am a 34 year old female, I had a missed miscarraige in February. Myself and my husband have been trying to conceive since May. I've had a lot of bladder infections since the miscarraige,doctors told me it was due to hormonal imbalance. These bladder infections have got better and my cycle has returned to 28 day cycle except for this week it's come a week early and I'm just worried my cycle will go irregular, and also is there any reason do you think that my period came early this month??
Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Dr David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I am back online

sorry for the delay.

a period coming early can be from hormone changes, stress in your life, and other causes.

have you been sexually active recently?