Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I just had anal sex, this isn't my first time but this

Customer Question

I just had anal sex, this isn't my first time but this partner was much bigger than my previous one. When it was over there was a mess on the sheets, myself, and him. It looked like I had gone number #2 a little during the act. Is this normal? It wasn't a lot but it's never happened before. He said he's heard has. But I'm concerned and embarrassed. Is this something I need to worry about?
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health? It's hard to know for sure. The Gynecologist will figure it out.
Customer: Yes first time reaching out about this. Overall health is good
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No not that I can think of
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome.

Yes, this can happen at times especially if you exert more and bowels are filled so nothing abnormal in it, nothing to worry about. The sphincter of the anus dilates due to constant penetration and relaxes. This can cause incontinence transiently.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Wish you good health.