OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Question me and my girlfriend seem to keep passing back and

Customer Question
Good morning, question me and...
Good morning, question me and my girlfriend seem to keep passing back and forth yeast infection can I get Antibiotics for BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS and YEAST INFECTION?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
9/8/2016
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 1 year ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

are you asking for antibiotics from me or wondering if antibiotics will help?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would like to get the antibiotics please and see if it helps our cause.

I cannot give meds online

I could lose my license

I could point you to a local urgent care near you that can help

would this be sufficient?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Oh OK I didn't know I'll go to local doctor thank you

you're welcome

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

If you have any other questions, I'm happy to help

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hey you guys charge my card 29.00 I didn't not authorized that. Only 5 dollars to ask a question reverse that charge immediately.
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor