Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
4713694

Look I'm really freaking out :/ I'm on nuvaring have been

Customer Question

Look I'm really freaking out :/ I'm on nuvaring have been for 5 years or so...I use it an instructed I'm pretty sure in for 3 weeks take it out get my period back in 7 days later. I put my ring in today and had unprotected sex with my boyfriend....he didn't cum inside or wasn't even close to cumming. But does the ring work like the first day back in???? Please someone help me I'm a mess
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

If you insert NuvaRing on the first day of your menstrual period. You will not need to use another birth control method since you are starting NuvaRing the first day of your period.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

May I help you further?