How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Your Own Question
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 2537
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been suffering from Vulvodynia for 2 1/2 years. the

Customer Question

I have been suffering from Vulvodynia for 2 1/2 years. the onset was after an 8 month treatment of antiviral drugs for eye shingles. I have tried everything!!! I would like to know if a nerve block would help or I read that a muscle relaxant, "Flexitril" (?) might help. I have had botox and Kenalog injections, physical therapy, seen 18 doctors. I'm in constant pain, except when lying down and having sex..that actually feels good. I am very depressed and really need help with this condition. It's driving me mad.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

Any other medical problems?