OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

My vulva is itchy and is turning reddish and stuff is coming

Customer Question
My vulva is itchy and...
My vulva is itchy and is turning reddish and brown stuff is coming out of my vagina and anus
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: I am trying to treat it as a yeast had my first dose yesterday and didn't stop the itching a bit,but I shaved lately and apply neosporen and seems to stop the itch
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I ever treated chlamydia
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/1/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Michael Salama,
 replied 1 year ago
Michael Salama

Hello this is Dr. Salama MD,

Does the discharge have a bad smell?

Michael Salama
Michael Salama
Michael Salama