khagihara
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Trained in OB & GYN for many years.
20084961

My period is more watery that usally

Customer Question

My period is more watery that usally
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me more about it? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Can you tell me more about it? Any odor? Pain or itch? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Abdominal pain? How long dose the period last? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I weigh 130 no weight is the same and been bleeding for few day but just I wip and last night I start watery and its more watery than blood and I have cramping but been dizze and I don't have medical history
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
theres no bad smell
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My mom has thyroid ad I had my thyroid check and came fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iam not taking pills over the counter
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

You should see a gynecologist to have ultrasound to see if the lining of the uterus is thick or not and there is an ovarian tumor. If the lining is thick, you should have an endometrial biopsy to see if you have endometrial hyperplasia or endometrial tumor.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could it be a preganany I been feel dizzy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I been having headache
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

I don't think headache is related. If it is miscarriage, it is possible. You should have a home pregnancy test if there is a possibility.