How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DIEGO BONILLA Your Own Question
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 268
Experience:  Pulmonary/ Critical Care at Boston University
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
DIEGO BONILLA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a mild yeast infection which I have been treating.

Customer Question

I have a mild yeast infection which I have been treating. It's gotten better. When I looked today I noticed some skin tag looking things on my vaginal wall. Do you know what this is?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DIEGO BONILLA replied 11 months ago.


This is Dr. Bonilla.

The lesions you described are likely warts from HPV. Your doctor can remove them. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Please rate my answer.