How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask khagihara Your Own Question
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 6590
Experience:  Trained in OB & GYN for many years.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
khagihara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a surgery to remove cracked painful skin in the

Customer Question

Is there a surgery to remove cracked painful skin in the opening of the vagina? Hormone pills and creams are not helping at all. There is no pain at all on the inside at all.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Youn should have a biopsy of the area to know what it is. A pathologist will look at the sample under the microscope and diagnose. Then the treatment will be done according to the diagnosis.