OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

This is a weird question. Today my boyfriend wanted me to

Customer Question
This is a weird question...
This is a weird question. Today my boyfriend wanted me to pee while he was inside of me and during Intercourse . Was this safe to do? I am worried.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
8/4/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David

most likely this is safe

but after sex and intercourse, it is always best to urinate after intercourse to decrease chances of bladder infection.

if you urinate during sex, you may not have enough urine to urinate after intercourse

and this can put you at risk for a bladder bacterial infection

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

if you are uncomfortable doing this during sex, you should tell your boyfriend that you are uncomfortable doing this.

you don't have to do anything you don't want to do during sex.

Dr David
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor