How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Your Own Question
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 2537
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have very terrible vaginal pain. I rinse to relieve pain.

Customer Question

I have very terrible vaginal pain. I rinse to relieve pain. How many days do I need to let vaginal secretions/discharge to return for a dr to get a good idea of my problem. I have used boric acid which removes secretions but pain remains
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question

Boric acid is normally used to treat bacterial vaginosis

is this what you have?

have you gone through menopause?

do you have dry tissue there?