OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have had anal sex with someone this week and ever since

Customer Question
Hi, I have had anal...
Hi, I have had anal sex with someone this week and ever since then I have been constipated as well as small sores have arised. We didn't use any lubrication whatsoever so the pain was excruciating. I have tried googling herpes to see if this is something it could be however found that they look like blisters whereas mine are small sores around the anus. Please help!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
7/24/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hi, Dr. Stan here to help. The sores can be a form of STI even herpes without blisters. Go to an Urgent Care Center now for evaluation. If it is herpes the faster you begin anti-viral medication, the better chance of fewer recurrences. I hope this is helpful and I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Please leave a positive rating of 3-5 stars. This is how I am credited for my response. Thank you and feel better soon.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Dr Stan,Is there any other thing it could be? I looked up fissures, sores and skin tagsI've booked in a doctor when I'm home as I'm currently away on travels which is why I've written on here which is in two days

It is not skin tags. Anal fissures from trauma are typically linear and go into the rectum. It is too soon to be gonococcal or syphilis. Chlamydia does not present this way, so I must conclude Herpes. The two day wait is not in your best interest, but if that is the only alternative, it is better than not being evaluated. Try applying an antibiotic such as Bacitracin to the area until you get to your doctor.

Do you have any other questions?

Are you seeing a doctor today?

Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor