Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I had a medical obortion 6 weeks ago. I had intercourse

Customer Question

Hi I had a medical obortion 6 weeks ago. I had intercourse after 3 weeks . Started to bleed again Wednesday my breasts are so tingling. Could i be pregnant again?
JA: Sounds as though you might have some questions about pregnancy - you've come to the right place. The OB/GYNs we work with are available 24/7 to get you the answers you need.
Customer: How
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I'm 38.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

This is likely to be the return of your menstrual cycle and less likely due to pregnancy. However if you want to prevent further pregnancy use of contraceptive is a must.

Take care.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When Could i do I pregnancy test?
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

You may do it now.

Take care.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My blood is very red and not like my usual period.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When will my breasts stop tringling
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

It will take six to ten weeks after the abortion for resumption of a normal hormonal state. So it may take another 4 weeks.

Take care.