OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I am 60 days post chemical pregnancy without complications.

Customer Question
Have all the s/s of...
I am 60 days post chemical pregnancy without complications. Have all the s/s of pregnancy however last hpt taken last week was negative.
JA: Sounds as though you might have some questions about pregnancy - you've come to the right place. The OB/GYNs we work with are available 24/7 to get you the answers you need.
Customer: Ok
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Periods are always on time 29 day cycles, currently not on any birth control
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have not started or any signs of starting my period
7/14/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Anil Kumar

Hello and thank you for your question. I’d be happy to assist you.

I understand your concern.

As you have missed period with symptoms of pregnancy with negative pregnancy test so it can be pseudocyesis.

And you need to be seen by your gynecologist again and further investigations like ultrasound ,blood work like Thyroid function test, LH ,FSH,Prolactin levels may be advised to rule out hormonal imbalance.

Your doctor may advise some form of progesterone to induce period.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Waiting for your response.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What is psuedocyesis?
Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor