Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I had sex with my boyfriend on the 10th of May and was raped

Customer Question

Hi. I had sex with my boyfriend on the 10th of May and was raped the 13th. I found out I'm pregnant, would it be my boyfriend baby?
JA: Sounds as though you might have some questions about pregnancy - you've come to the right place. The OB/GYNs we work with are available 24/7 to get you the answers you need.
Customer: I haven't had my first appointment yet with my doctor. Just a pregnancy test
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Regarding your question yes it is possible that you could be pregnant due to the unprotected sex with your boyfriend. However it could be the other way also. Both are possible.

Take care.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it most likely to be my boyfriend's baby
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

There is just a few days gap between these two events. Hence there is almost a 50% chance of either of them. Please describe your menstrual cycle and when did you expect your periods this month?

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

If you have no further questions, please rate the answer with a positive rating.

Thanks.